Sunday 11 August 2013

YuhoooOOooOOOoo

Wassup !
Had been blogging for years and dumped for so long and now.. starting to create again which is also a public blog - a more meaningful blog. yeah. Why?
Reading back those old blog posts and I was like #dafuq ?! It was so childish and funneh. Bahahh. Who doesnt have childish times. Had been so long since the last time I came to blog ayh? Well im glad for who I am now.

Nge, I love to write. And I love to write mixed language which is known as rojak language. Lol
I love inspirations, and sometimes whatever I do some quotes / words will just pop out in my mind and I like to drop it down, and make a meaningful quotes :))
Especially in Chinese, weibo - the best place where you can find alot of teachings + quotes and you can catch up with your idolss !

And, a place to give vent out ! 泄发泄

Help + share, through this blog I hope I can give inspirations/tips to others too. Nah, not showing off or as if im so great, I share things at here, it may help. Who knows?

Some of my friends love to read what I write.. so yeah. Might as well write at here to share to all :)

I do post some parts of my life here, meh, who post bout others, like haters bother others, well if you dont like it you can just leave and why bother yourself to read something you dislike. And you're always welcome to give suggestions + support if you like or we have parts similar  :)

Earn,yes, blogging does make you earn, who knows one day.. so, why not ? Wanna earn some xtra incomes and experiences so I can buy stuffs mahself without spending parents' money and enrich my soul. Blehh

Organise my time and be more diciplined ! I believe blogging does make a person to become more organised and diciplined, to manage time well - with meaningful posts.
Keep in mind that I'll have to update blog and organise my time well,
Do meaningful stuffs.





Life has been busier as we grown up,
Cant imagine how I will be in the future   



hopefully I'll have time to keep this blog updated, always.
Till here. Annyeong !


No comments:

Post a Comment