Saturday 31 August 2013

Random

Yesterday was holiday and today is Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) for Malaysia, and tomorrow is weekend also the first day of September then Monday comes again !

66 days to STPM, 10 papers including 2 in sem 1, 4 in sem 2 and 4 in sem 3 waiting for me, 8 weeks for me to prepare, have no idea how should I arrange my timetable and the main thing is, whether I can master all those subjects in those weeks! HORRIBLE

Kill my laziness and someone please teach me those subjects I have full of question marks in my mind. A's??? pft.

*Crapping like a crazy girl.

Anyway, Teen Top's new mv is out, with their club-style music and knife-like dance that hits hot topic again, and their shuffle dance

L.Joe is gaining muscles, Chunji's voice is attractive, Ricky's eyebrow still as the same (with one higher, hahhahah), 
Guys who sing with full emotions and when they close their eyes / scowling
Beast and Teen Top daekbak

Teen Top - Rocking, Check it out ~




No comments:

Post a Comment