Monday 4 November 2013


Had been inactive recently because im having final exam soon so yeah.
I'll be back again after this ! On December, perhaps TT
Everyone is studying and im the one who still havent touch my books, cant get my butt sticks on my seat anf focus on exam. LOL

Just wanna update bout Watson having November Promotion:
WM Promo: 22 October - 20 November 2013
EM Promo: 29 October - 27 November 2013


One thing that caught my attention is that by purchasing L'oreal hair care product more than RM50/+, you get a free hair straightener in pink, while stock lasts.
Went there and bought a liner (wanted to buy master drama then bought wrong-masterliner pft), hair care product, etc etc.. 
I thought that the hair straightener is medium size as usual but when I gt it, it was so small ! -.-
But good things is I can use it to curl my hair because the hair straightener bought before was too wide.

So here's how it looks.

There're also discounts, buy any 2 save 20% and so on..

Check out their facebook photo album about the November Promotions :  on.fb.me/17GS0Jg


No comments:

Post a Comment